Friday, November 30, 2007

I'll be back in the spring/summer of 2008

Hello friends,
Sorry to have been away so long--just living, loving and grateful for moments of presence. So much abundance living in community and with all of the wonderful things going on at work and at home, but it is a challenge to find much time to be online. I'm officially going to take a break from blogging for now, but I hope to be back in the spring/summer (when the amazing produce and abundant wild greens outside will be too much to keep me from sharing many pics and stories of raw adventures!). :)

Here's one last recipe for the holidays--shared by sangha members Angie and Robert (it's wonderful!):

Olive - Hiziki Tapenade
1 oz. Hiziki (sea vegetable)
1/2 cup olives, pited and chopped
(Angie recommends Kalamata, Alphonso,cerignola or any
combination - Giant and Wegman's have good olive bars)
1/2 cup capers
2 TBS olive oil
1-2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 tsp ume plum vinegar - more or less to taste
(Angie recommends Eden brand)

Soak hiziki overnight in water. Boil hiziki until tender
and strain away water. Combine all ingredients in food processor
and blend until smooth. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.



Here's to remembering that we are all One, on the path to remembering who we are as loving beings of light!
Love,
Marykaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My name is Prabhu, I work with Dhrumil at welikeitraw.com
We’re collecting the contact emails of people in the raw food community and I was hoping you could send me yours. Would you mind shoot me an email at prabhu@dboost.com
The reason I’m asking for it is that Dhrumil and the team at We Like It Raw are trying to unite all the bloggers with a common sub-site.
Thanks!
Prabhu

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=mailroom clerk salary ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg